Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My wife was wrongly diagnosed. What do I?

If you think you or a family member has a medical malpractice case, you should call me, Anthony L. Montagna, III, a medical malpractice lawyer in Norfolk, Virginia. I will advise you to obtain all medical records that support your contention that you or a family member was a victim of medical malpractice. It is important to understand that the fact that a mistake occurred does not automatically create a cause of action against the doctor.

To succeed in a medical malpractice case, we must prove that the doctor breached the standard of care. As an experienced lawyer, I will help to ensure that your case is reviewed by knowledgeable, medical personnel.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact my firm, Montagna & Montagna, P.C. We are experienced lawyers, who practice in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, and all of Hampton Roads, Virginia. Our telephone number is 757-625-3500.

No comments: