Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I was charged with reckless driving. How do I find a great lawyer?

It is important to know that reckless driving is a Class I misedemanor in Virginia. If you are convicted, you face a large fine, possible jail, suspension of your operator's license, and a large increase in insurance rates.

A great lawyer is someone who cares about his clients. A great lawyer thinks of his clients as individuals and not as a source of money in his pocket.

If you allow me, Anthony L. Montagna, III, the privilege of representing you, I will treat you like I would like my family members to be treated by a lawyer. I will return phone calls and strive to answer your questions. When your case is completed, I want you to think you received exceptional representation and great value for the money you paid in hiring me.

If you need a reckless driving lawyer in Norfolk, Virginia Beach or any place in Virginia, call Montagna & Montagna, P.C. As a law firm with lawyers who have over 60 years of combined legal experience, we have handled many reckless driving cases. My firm has great lawyers who treat people great.

No comments: