Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Questions to think about when hiring a lawyer

1. Did the lawyer look me in the eye when he greeted me and shook my hand
2. Did the lawyer appear interested in my case
3. Did the lawyer explain the pros and cons of my case clearly and concisely
4. Did the lawyer seem genuine and honest
5. Did the lawyer ask if I had any questions
6. Did the lawyer invite me to call him with any questions that I might have in the future
7. Did the lawyer appear knowledgeable about my case
8. Did the lawyer take notes and actually listen to me
9. Did the lawyer invite me to make follow up appointments
10. Did the lawyer appear confident and in control
11. Did the lawyer have other files in his office, which reflects the demand for his services
12. Did the lawyer quote me a fair price, because you frequently get what you pay
13. Did the lawyer ask me to refer my friends and family to him
14. Did the lawyer express a desire to foster a future relationship
15. Did the lawyer send me a follow up letter

The lawyers at Montagna & Montagna, P.C. strive to have you answer yes to the above questions. If the lawyers that you have contacted do not make you feel comfortable and you cannot answer yes to most of these questions, call us today at 757-625-3500 or email us at monatagnalw@yahoo.com. We appreciate you and your business. We also know that you have a lot of choices in selecting a lawyer and that by hiring us you are placing your trust in us. For that, we say thank you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great questions to think about