Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I was hurt by a drunk driver. What should I do?

First, you should contact me, Anthony Montagna, III, a personal injury lawyer. Since you are hurt, you should immediately go to the hospital for treatment and plan to follow up with your personal physician if instructed by the hospital staff.

As an experienced personal injury lawyer in Norfolk, Virginia, I can help you receive fair compensation for your injuries. You may be entitled to punitive damages, which are intended to punish the defendant for driving drunk. Thus, it is important to receive guidance from an experienced lawyer who serves injured parties in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, and Hampton Roads.

In any case, you should avoid speaking to the insurance adjustor, except for allowing him to inspect and fix your vehicle. I would welcome the opportunity to help and serve you.

No comments: